Smartsheet is looking for an experienced and energised bilingual Implementation Consultant (IC) with a background in technology/ management consulting or similar field, to drive engagement and product adoption within our customer base. The Implementation Consultant will be assisting customers with clarifying scope inclusions, timelines, creating an onboarding approach, designing a solution delivery plan, and implementing Smartsheet solutions to enable a successful deployment within the organisation. The Implementation Consultant will also be responsible for assisting in developing company wide solutions and programs to support our customers at scale.
As an Implementation Consultant , you are part of our Services team and will work closely with the Consulting, Sales, Customer Success, Training and Consulting teams to ensure the plan for solution delivery is successful and deployed within the first 2 months of engagement with Smartsheet. Within this role you will be considered the Subject Matter Expert pertaining to advanced Smartsheet product functionalities in order to propose training, delivery plans and solutions for use cases across different industries and business groups. The right candidate has very strong project management discipline, can manage scope creep, manage multiple deliveries, is a strong communicator, detail-oriented, enjoys deploying technical solutions and is driven by making an impact for our customers. This role will also communicate with our Japanese- and/or Mandarin-speaking customers, so business fluency in either language is required.
This role creates an opportunity to ensure our customers have the best experience right out of the gate and will lead to higher adoption, retention and expansion opportunities for Smartsheet.
- Own the implementation and product adoption plan for the first 2 months of engagement with Smartsheet
- Define, run and potentially deliver trainings necessary for the customers successful launch of Smartsheet
- Find and create customer advocates/champions throughout the implementation engagement
- Recommend or build solutions required to get the company up and running quickly
- Delivery multiple customer solutions at once, ensuring you manage scope and hit utilisation targets
- Help to deploy successful application integrations such as Jira, Salesforce and SSO launches
- Serve as the Smartsheet subject matter expert (SME) on Smartsheet product capabilities
- Review security protocols and practices to ensure company standards are met
- Expand upon the Smartsheet solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in design for use cases across variety of industries and business functions
- Provide feedback to our Product & Platform Engineering teams that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
- 2+ years of relevant technology or management consulting experience or related field
- Business fluency in Japanese and/or Mandarin language
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience preferred
- Positive, driven growth mindset with the desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and drive superior team performance
- Strong relationship builder and natural problem solver
- Comfort with a fast paced environment, and demonstrated ability to succeed in a, dynamic and high growth technology environment delivering multiple solutions at once to delivery deadlines
- Understanding of security protocols, SSO and basic understanding of APIs
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customisation, and implementation of SaaS applications
- Highly motivated, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
Perks & Benefits:
- Brand new, modern Sydney CBD based office
- Complimentary in-office fruit, snacks and beverages
- 75% of annual salary continuance insurance to age 65
- 4x annual salary on Life/TPD insurance
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your superannuation
- 4 weeks Annual Leave
- 18 weeks statutory Maternity Leave will be trued up + 12 additional paid weeks
- 4 weeks fully paid of Paternity Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks including a counselling membership and your own personal Smartsheet account
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!