Smartsheet is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to support our growing sales and operations team. You will work with team members to develop scalable solutions within the Salesforce platform and connected systems. You will report to the Senior Director of Field Systems.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to our Sr. Director, Field Systems.
- You will develop, test, and document solutions within Salesforce using both declarative and coded functionality.
- You will maintain existing Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages, and LWCs across the Salesforce platform.
- You will create new Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages, and LWCs across the Salesforce platform.
- Evaluate synchronous and asynchronous development techniques and choose the correct technology based on business requirements and system contraints.
- You will participate in the planning and analysis of requirements for system enhancements, translating requirements into well-architected solutions that best use the Salesforce platform and products.
- You will provide level of effort estimates for proposed solutions along with the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality.
- You will participate in training team members in technical best practices.
- You will research and gather performance data from monitoring solutions and recommend system improvements to increase efficiency and success for users and systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning development, configuration, testing, and deployment.
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce system administrator.
- Experience with Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Professional Services Automation (PSA).
- Experience working with source control and continuous integration.
- In-depth knowledge of REST APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.
- Unfazed by constant change.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!