As a Partner Enablement Manager, you will work to create and maintain onboarding and continued enablement programs for Smartsheet Partners. Being a subject matter expert on Smartsheet core and advanced products is an absolute must as our partners will recognize you as a technical resource for their success. You’ll use that expertise to create and deliver a programmatic approach to upskilling our partner ecosystem and driving engagement to continue to build upon our 5-star CRN Awarded Channel Program and be a part of transforming the Collaborative Work Management arena.
- Create and Manage the Partner Enablement program and work with all key stakeholders to ensure the success of the program
- Work cross functionally to build partner competency and skills via instructor led and web based training programs delivered by peer teams.
- Grade partner exams for pass/fail of Smartsheet proficiency across product, sales and professional services certifications.
- Create new, and scale existing, programs and materials for product: connectors, accelerators, and other advanced products.
- Manage content in our partner relationship management tool to drive ongoing engagement and relevant information share to our partner ecosystem.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships to achieve learning objectives and share best-practices across the product education community
- Work closely with internal, direct certification courses in Smartsheet University to scale the approach via the partner channel
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- 2-5 years of experience in a technical field (ex: Consulting, software technical support, training, customer success etc)
- Significant Experience using Smartsheet, Google G Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, or other comparable applications
- Skill at presenting a broad range of Smartsheet content: Product, Technical, Use Case, Target Personas, How to Sell, Services Delivery Methodology and Program Enablement
- Experience maintaining audience energy level with live and virtual events. Ease with multi-hour presentation requirement
- Willing to travel (up to 40%-50%) based on business need
- Special Consideration for experience with Partners, Project/Program Management, and/or APIs
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!