Smartsheeters truly stand out. It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only innovative and authentic, but filled with individuals who are driven, supported and committed to playing a major role in Smartsheet’s success. Our leadership fosters an environment of personal and professional growth, and encourages individuals to take an active role in realizing the vision of the company.
Smartsheet is looking for a Demo Support Engineer who will enable our Sales teams to highlight how Smartsheet empowers companies to move from idea to impact fast. You own the demo environments and provide expertise that ensures successful Smartsheet deployment and adoption. For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join us at a critical moment and truly have a significant impact. Ideal candidates will have a strong technical and support-based background, Smartsheet product knowledge, as well as experience working with Sales teams.
This high profile role is part of the Sales Engineering team and is based at Smartsheet corporate headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Become an expert at Smartsheet’s products, enabling the Sales Engineers and Sales Reps to utilize the demo environment and close new and expansion sales
- Manage the Demo Environment infrastructure.
- Help the company scale by identifying and leading technical or process improvement projects that root out inefficiencies and grow our demo capabilities and increase use across multiple constituencies
- Administer integrated demo systems, such as Salesforce/Jira/Dynamics
- Partner with Sales Engineering team to assist them as needed for customized demos
- Create videos or self-guided demo content customers can use to learn about Smartsheet
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure users are realizing the greatest possible value from the demo environments
- May create demo content for use by larger Sales teams
- Provide technical support as needed for the demo environment
- Partner with the Product, IT, and Operations teams to create high-quality, high-reliability demo systems
- Perform other duties as required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record of creating impactful documentation, sales collateral or instructional materials including presentations and online training
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
- High level of technical aptitude
- Smartsheet product knowledge a plus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!