We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager who can accelerate the growth of the Smartsheet platform in key industry verticals like construction, higher education, healthcare, and professional services. You will report directly to the Director of Audience and Industry Marketing and your responsibilities will include messaging and positioning, content creation, customer advocacy, field enablement, and campaign strategy and execution.
This important and highly visible role is based in Smartsheet’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA or Boston, MA.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success, and product teams to build compelling industry-specific value propositions and tools including pitch decks, videos, customer stories, and white papers.
- Partner with other Smartsheet marketing teams including design, content, web, and marketing automation teams to develop industry-specific content.
- Define strategy and execute targeted campaigns to create demand for the Smartsheet platform.
- Support other duties.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, preferably with enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Passion for storytelling with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience developing and deploying marketing content and campaigns for one or more industry vertical.
- A proven track record of thriving in collaborative, fast-paced work environments.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams that span marketing, sales, and product management organizations.
- Strong attention to detail and can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401K Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!