Smartsheet is looking for an Executive Administrator to support our Regional VP of Commercial Sales and extended sales team. The ideal candidate will be well organized, proactive, resourceful and efficient. This role will require the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism. The candidate will work at both strategic and operational levels supporting SVP of the Commercial Sales and Demand Generation and their leadership team.
You will report to our RVP of Commercial Sales located in our Boston office.
- Act as a strategic partner to the Regional Vice President, and to the Directors of Commercial Sales to ensure smooth operations of the executive office
- Comprehensively manage multiple calendars, including complex meeting scheduling, frequent re-work and proactive and timely conflict solving
- Own the end-to-end team events planning and execution: all groups sizes (10-500), including scheduling, vendor management, A/V support, presenters coordination, and materials preparation
- Proactively manage Commercial Sales internal communications plan, aligning with rhythms of Business and departmental business cycles
- Own Commercial Sales wide Recognition program: run reports to identify participants, communicate the results with the leadership team, procure awards,
- Own comprehensive expense reporting, tracking and Team Building budget Build and maintain excellent relationships with team members and with other assistants, including supporting other executive assistants and office team members to maintain continuity and best practices
- Arrange and coordinate business travel, including international travel (build itineraries, organize onsite activities and meetings)
- Take on ad hoc projects as they arise based on the departmental needs and time prioritization
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience as an Executive Assistant, Operations Analyst/Manager or similar role
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in GSuite, MS, Zoom; willing to quickly gain knowledge and become proficient in Smartsheet
- Exceptional critical thinking skills and the ability to make independent decisions when appropriate
- Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential situations and information with professionalism
- Exceptional time management skills: ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with competing priorities, demonstrate good personal judgment, and effectively handle pressure
- Collaborative and positive team member: establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with employees of all corporate levels, internal and external stakeholders; project a positive image of the company and the office of the executive
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are motivated, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!