Smartsheet is already beloved by customers around the world for empowering people to improve how they work. We are looking for someone to help usher in our next major phase of growth by taking our packaging and pricing strategies to the next level. You will be in the Product organization, but will be focused on cross-functional work to develop the vision for our customers' commercial experience with Smartsheet, throughout the full customer life cycle. You will then help implement that vision across the systems and organizations that need to be marshalled for delivery.
You will be based in our Bellevue, WA headquarters and will report to the Director of Product, Packaging and Pricing.
- Analyze current pricing strategies and help develop options to optimize bookings and revenue growth and profitability
- Develop analytical approaches to identify the potential impact of packaging and pricing changes using Excel and other tools to generate
- Analyze historical and current pricing approaches to identify issues and develop approaches to address these issues, working cross-functionally to develop plans and drive them to resolution
- Evaluate and review market and competitive data to perform competitive packaging and pricing analysis
- Conduct external qualitative and quantitative research (MaxDiff, Conjoint)
- Engage & partner cross-functionally for understanding of business goals and supporting pricing and packaging processes
- Assist in the development and documentation of Packaging and Pricing procedures, processes, and policy
- Bachelor's degree with coursework in economics, statistics or a related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with data reporting / visualization tools
- Excel/modeling skills including use of formulas, pivot tables and Macros
- Ability to research and learn new approaches to business problems
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
- Strong organizational and project management skills; comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees.
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers.
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount).
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay).
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity.
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave.
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave.
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses.
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!