Smartsheet is looking for a Demand Generation Content Manager to develop and write content plays specifically for our sales team. You will work with the field to build content for all customer lifecycle stages—from new trials to existing customers. This role will work across departments with Sales, Product Marketing, and Marketing Automation to ensure that our library of sales content is on-brand, up-to-date and effective at driving interest and booking meetings with our Sales team.
You will write inbound and outbound sales plays in Outreach.io that create meetings for Sales Reps across the organization, along with optimizing existing content with strategic A/B testing.
You will report to the Demand Generation Content Manager of Sales Programs and can be based remotely, in our Boston, MA office, or in our Bellevue, WA HQ.
- Build content that makes complex messaging compelling. Be a uniting voice for our sales communication, and prioritize concise and conversational content.
- Understand funnel conversion and how we drive qualified leads across our systems, Understanding a the prospect's journey from filling out a form on our website to Sales following-up is essential.
- Promote and implement a culture of data-driven, continuous improvement for all sales content. Run A/B tests, share results with the field, and iterate.
- Provide easy access to the information reps need to send the right message at the right time. Build necessary documentation and distribute to the field in partnership with Sales Enablement.
- Drive adoption by helping reps articulate Smartsheet's value to prospects across our key target audiences. Examples: Work with Sales leadership to participate in content development for an upcoming promotion
- 3 or more years of experience writing content for B2B marketing campaigns focused on conversion, with an emphasis on mid-funnel campaigns that produce qualified leads for Sales.
- Experience writing messaging across the customer lifecycle, with a focus on personalization and customer experience.
- Experience developing and optimizing sales or marketing content over time using data, and reporting on results to the team.
- Familiarity with a variety of martech platforms and business application systems. Examples include: Salesforce, Marketo,and ZoomInfo. Outreach.io experience a huge plus.
- A project management mindset. You will manage hundreds of sales plays, and prioritize inbound requests from our growing sales organization.
Perks & Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!