Resource Management by Smartsheet is a resource and project portfolio planning solution that allows you to see and act on critical data about your team's capacity across your organization's entire portfolio of work. The simple and powerful design makes it easy to build the best team for the job, keep project schedules and budgets on track, and confidently forecast business needs, with real-time reporting.
Join our growing team and help us build the next generation of Resource Management features and continue to empower our customers in their mission to produce and distribute dynamic, customizable content.
- Solve challenging distributed systems problems and work with modern cloud infrastructure (Ruby, Java, AWS)
- Guide quality and testing methodologies to ensure the robustness of our team's solutions
- Take part in code reviews and architectural discussions as you work with other software engineers and product managers
- Mentor junior engineers on code quality and other industry best practices
- Drive quality and testing methodologies to ensure the robustness of our team's solutions
- Report to our Engineering Manager and have the option to work remotely from any Smartsheet registered location within the United States
- Experience building highly scalable, highly available applications
- Experience with modern web technologies, front-end frameworks and integrating with back-end services
- Experience working across the entire application stack
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
- BS in Computer Science, a related field, equivalent industry experience, or equivalent educational experience
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!