Smartsheet is looking for a high-energy, dynamic Sales Representative to work in our Large Enterprise organization. Responsibilities will include business development, managing and winning opportunities, field support, and partnering with the account team to build strategies that drive significant growth.
You will report to our Large Enterprise Sales Manager located in our Boston, MA office.
- Create and execute an account-based pipeline development plan that leads to opportunities with net-new contacts (Director and above).
- Plan and conduct proactive campaigns to create new sales opportunities and increase Smartsheet's awareness within target accounts.
- Engage with leads to qualify and schedule follow-up meetings with the Key Account Executive or Customer Success Manager.
- Participate in the development and execution of account and territory plans.
- Partner with Key Account Executive to qualify, progress and close sales opportunities
- Assist the field-based Key Account Executive with in-office administrative support (Quotes, Order Forms, Approvals)
- Perform account administration, analysis, and reporting.
- Be accountable to performance objectives and maintain accurate and up-to-date records in SFDC and Smartsheet.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience prospecting enterprise SaaS solutions in Fortune 500 accounts.
- A strong line-of-business/functional understanding, as well as track record working with teams.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- Aptitude to assess customer pain points and requirements, and align to Smartsheet's capabilities.
- Confidence and interest in problem-solving.
- A passion for exceeding expectations.
- Propensity to manage numerous requests and time demands, while achieving production goals in the assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: relentless desire to compete and win.
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!