We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team and make an immediate positive impact. Your mission is to design, build, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing automation using Marketo. You will work with marketing, sales, and executive management teams.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will be based in our Bellevue, WA headquarters (remote eligibility) and will report directly to our Senior Manager of Marketing Automation.
- Help improve our marketing automation strategy and process
- Build and maintain automated marketing campaigns and in-app marketing notifications with performance focus
- Lead nurturing – iterate and optimize to find the best timing and message to move leads down the funnel
- A/B test emails and landing pages – plan, build, execute and analyze
- Build out complex campaigns in a clear and maintainable manner
- Analyze what's working and what's not
- Segment and analyze database to drive customer acquisition and retention numbers to goal
- 3+ years experience in marketing automation and operations
- Advanced Marketo proficiency required with experience in campaign execution, nurture programs, audience segmentation, tokens, lead scoring and more
- The ability to simplify program and technical requirements
- Work with minimal guidance, ask smart questions and make recommendations
- Achievers mindset – you don't want a job, you want to make a huge impact
- Make decisions and recommendations based on data-driven analysis
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!