Smartsheet is seeking a full time Mobile Software Engineer 2 - iOS to join our Mobile Development Team. In this role, you will work with our Engineering and Product teams to deliver next generation mobile experiences that empower our customers to improve how they work. You will have the opportunity to work with a highly efficient team in an agile setting and positively enhance several product areas by using the latest mobile technologies to their fullest.
This position is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA and reports to our iOS Engineering Manager. Learn more about our platform here: Smartsheet Overview Video
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from concept to release
- Work closely with product managers, UI designers, senior developers and testers in a collaborative team environment
- Deliver secure maintainable code using best practices
- Enhance existing application code with new features and functionality
- 4+ years software development experience
- 2+ years professional iOS application development experience using both Objective-C and Swift
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent training and experience
- A passion for mobile and tablet devices, applications and user interfaces
- Experience building high-performance, fluid mobile applications
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications is a plus
- Worked in a agile environment with frequent production releases
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!