As Senior Manager, Solution Services, you will build and oversee a team of Solution Implementation Managers. You will be responsible for the regional operational and financial aspects of a packaged service delivery environment. In addition to managing regional business operations, you will have responsibility for expanding the Services Catalog, continuous improvement of our operational processes, work qualities, and intentional development of knowledge and skills within the organization.
This important high visibility role, critical to our ongoing success, reports to the Director of Solution Services.
- Hire departmental talent, develop, and directly manage qualified Managers
- Manage a regional budget and authorize expenditures
- Coordinate development of standardize documentation and resources for reporting performance and recommendations
- Use operational metrics and data to manage the organizational performance, primarily driven by economies of scale via revenue contribution
- Impart operational knowledge, skills and techniques to develop a strong leadership acumen to engagement delivery, throughput and excellence
- Collaborate with peer leaders in the ongoing enhancement and maintenance of a Services Catalog
- Leverage contingent labor resources within the resource mix to service engagements
- Work together with the Operations group to implement best practices
- 4-year undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers in both pre- and post-sales environment
- Strong leadership, business development, organizational, team management, communication (verbal, written, and presentation), and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years working in a software services, and/or Professional Services, leadership capacity
- Demonstrated success in solutioning, selling, and delivering solutions
- Passion in leading and managing high-velocity mixed-model environments
- Proven success partnering across departments
- Excellent customer engagement, solution visioning, and problem solving skills
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match (50% up to 6%, effective May 1st) to help you save for your future
- Monthly stipend towards your commute to work
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!