We are looking for a Customer Success Enablement Manager with a talent for implementing tools and programs that solve problems at scale across all Customer Success teams. You will develop customer-facing programs that enable the Customer Success team to perform in the areas of user engagement and increase customer advocacy. You will establish a working relationship with all areas of the organization and help ensure a positive customer experience.
- Work with other departments (Ops, Sales, Services, Product Development, Marketing, Finance, and Legal) to ensure the programs being created are consistent with other organizational programs
- Provide ongoing governance of customer programs through communication and status reports to important partners
- Develop scalable solutions and programs that work in a fast-growing company
- Develop assets that the Customer Success Team can implement with customers to increase adoption
- Influence all levels of leadership ranging from analysts to C-Level executives
- Work with Support and Product teams to ensure customer feedback is captured and realized into new operational processes
- Help determine and refine the projects, methodologies, assets and programs within the Customer Success Team
- Drive problems to resolution with minimal management oversight
- Be the “resource librarian” for customer-facing assets shared by CSM’s; develop and refine scalable processes for customer onboarding, engagement, and renewal
- Maintain customer-facing assets and programs for accuracy and relevance. Identify gaps and make recommendations for the elimination of low-value tools.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in change management, process improvement or business operations
- Experience in Customer Success, Sales, Sales Support, or Professional Service delivery
- Customer-facing experience, preferably in Customer Success or Account Management role
- Experience using Smartsheet
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Tableau
- Experience with marketing, design and using marketing automation tools such as Marketo and Outreach
- Proven ability to use data analysis to inform the development of Customer Success programs and procedures such as customer health scores and early warning signals for at-risk accounts
- Can determine problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Experience in change-management or leading process improvement programs
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- PTO and sick leave
- 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Opportunities for professional growth and development