The Global System Integrator (SI) Manager role is essential to the success of Smartsheet and our partners. You will use your knowledge of the software application ecosystem and Smartsheet resources to ensure the success of your assigned SI partners. You will recruit SI partners by using a network from experience, while also surveying the SI landscape for partners fitting our ideal SI partner profile.
Additionally, you will engage with your assigned, current Smartsheet SI partners on both the tactical and strategic level to deepen the impact and relationship between the two organizations. Our SI current and prospect landscape includes many different SIs, - including Global SIs. But importantly, also includes Mid-Tier Systems Integrators who may have a regional, or vertical practice focus. Mid-tier SIs hold near term potential for Smartsheet.
This position is based in the field and will report to the Director of Global Channel & Partnerships.
- Recruit and Onboard new SI partners for Smartsheet in North America.
- Develop mutual business plans with SIs to increase the number of customer referrals of Smartsheet products from assigned SI partners.
- Understand the SI’s practice areas, organization, products and services. Position Smartsheet for success with the highest potential practice areas inside the SI.
- Use Smartsheet technical resources to increase awareness inside assigned SIs of the entire Smartsheet product portfolio.
- Successfully use the Smartsheet Aligned partner program and the resources within the partner team; jointly determine strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment
- Partner with Marketing to create strategies and awareness to accelerate Smartsheet in the SI segment.
- Partner with the direct sales teams to maximize SI partner opportunities and minimize any internal conflict.
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required
- 10 years+ experience with SIs developing technology-based alliances. Preferably with cloud-based SaaS applications.
- Experience with a services led value proposition, where the core economic value proposition for the SI is expanding the services offering of a current or future practice area with a software based offering
- Experience with Professional Services in IT environments: Key players, Deal Size, Scoping Process, Economics, Statement of Work, Bench utilization, Project Management, etc.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with goals
- Up to 50% travel in US & Canada.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- PTO and sick leave
- 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Opportunities for professional growth and development