We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager who can accelerate the growth of Smartsheet's Connectors and integrations business, empowering users to build programmatic solutions that integrate outside services like Microsoft Teams, SalesForce, Jira, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Tableau, and more. Responsibilities for this role include messaging & positioning, content creation, customer connections, and campaign strategy & execution. This position is great for someone looking for the opportunity to work in an environment where moving at lightning speed and focusing on customer feedback is a daily routine.

This important and highly visible role is based in Smartsheet’s corporate offices in Bellevue, WA or our office in Boston, MA.

Responsibilities

• Messaging & Positioning - Collaborate with sales, customer success, and product teams to build industry solution-specific value propositions and tools - pitch deck, videos, customer success stories, white papers, presentations, demos, ROI calculators.
  • Content Production - Partner with other Smartsheet marketing teams including design, content, web, and marketing automation teams to develop and deploy industry solution content.
  • Campaign Planning & Execution - Build and execute targeted campaigns to create demand for Smartsheet’s solution portfolio.
  • Solution Design - Partner with the Solution center and Professional Services teams to create a set of compelling solutions for each of the high priority industry segments.
  • Storytelling - You’ll need to be a great storyteller to be successful in this role. Stories that land the business, people and emotional impact of Smartsheet’s industry solutions portfolio. 

Requirements

• Demonstrated content marketing success;  5-7 years experience in product marketing, preferably with specific enterprise SaaS solutions.  
  • Proven success with developing and deploying enterprise marketing content while executing with pace and precision.
  • Proven ability to work effectively across marketing and sales organization.
  • Passion for working with emerging cloud technologies. 
  • Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
  • Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant.
  • Strong analytical skills and demonstrated experience conducting actionable competitive analysis.
  • Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence.   
  • Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans.
  • Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with Smartsheet team members.
  • Experience with marketing for SalesForce, Jira, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Tableau, or other structured data sources preferred.
  • Experience coordinating messaging and activities with outside partners preferred.

About Smartsheet

Smartsheet is a rapidly growing SaaS company with over 95,000 customers across the globe, aiming to change the way businesses manage their work and collaborate. Smartsheet’s online application combines the ease of use of a spreadsheet with collaborative file sharing and discussions, visual timeline management and automated workflow capabilities. It’s used to manage diverse types of work including projects, programs, and core business operations.

Equal Opportunity Employer

Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Voluntary Demographics

At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category in the US, UK, and Australia.

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to complete them, your responses will be used in aggregate to help us identify areas for improvement in our programs. Your responses, or your choice to not respond, will not be considered in the hiring process. Any information that you provide will be recorded and maintained confidentially.

For definitions of any of the following terms or to read more about your rights, please visit the EEOC website here

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I identify my race / ethnicity as (select all that apply):

My veteran status is:

My disability status is: