Smartsheet is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our growing team of in-house recruiters. You will play an essential part in the creation, administration, and execution of interviews for our Boston and EMEA locations while simultaneously elevating our standards of excellent candidate care and customer service. As a part of our growing global Talent Acquisition team, you will be based in our Boston, MA office and will report to the Manager of Recruiting, who is located in Bellevue, WA.
- Schedule onsite and remote interviews, demos/presentations, and executive meetings, confirming the details and logistics directly with the candidates
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers, executive admins, and the IT/office team to provide a seamless interviewing experience for all involved
- Be the point person during onsite interviews, providing excellent candidate care to our guests
- Support the managers of recruiting with reporting, recruiting events, and administrative tasks
- Ad hoc support of recruiters as needed
- 2+ years of experience in a high-volume customer-facing role
- 1+ years of experience with scheduling or calendar management
- Proficient, professional experience using G-suite products
- Organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Effective at managing shifting priorities
- Demonstrate Smartsheet's Values in Action
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision - 100% company-paid premiums for employees and all dependents
- Life Insurance, long term/short term disability. Flexible Spending Account
- 15 days PTO to start, 10 paid holidays, flexible sick leave, 12 weeks paid parental leave (+4 weeks unpaid)
- Equity in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free Audible and LinkedIn Learning memberships
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, Smartsheet delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do the right thing, every time
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly, while showing you care personally
Driven: Be a self-starter, operate with urgency, go after ambitious goals, and focus on results
Innovative: Be observant, curious, and challenge the status quo
Effective: Deliver high-quality solutions that have a real impact on customers and the business
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.