Smartsheet is seeking to hire a Helpdesk Technician to an already highly established Corporate IT team to provide the highest quality support to both our onsite and remote employees in a professional environment. We’re looking for a talented, self-motivated, and service-oriented individual with high integrity who can make an immediate, positive impact. You will also work in collaborating, participating in the design and implementation of new services and programs.
This position reports to our Service Desk Manager and is based at our City Center Building in Bellevue, WA.
- Provide 1st tier support to identify, investigate and resolve technical problems
- Monitor the request queue and provide direct support to users regarding their issues or escalate as needed
- Provides day-to-day technical support to employees for internal desktop systems software and hardware
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, and laptops
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects
- Review existing documentation for areas of improvement
- Submit knowledge entries to allow greater first call resolution
- Assist with office space and tenant improvement projects, including facility expansions and relocations
- Maintain IT department- Organize supplies, purchase and recommend improvements as necessary
- Other duties as required
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Desire to interact with end users or clients in a courteous, professional manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Mac\Windows clients used in a corporate environment
- Understanding of Active Directory, group policy and the Windows security model
- Experience in troubleshooting TCP/IP network environment
- Experience troubleshooting hardware, PCs, laptops, printers, and a variety of mobile devices
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Demonstrated ability to manage work schedules, project and task priorities
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience in desktop support environment- Ticketing system, direct and on-call contact with customer, team-oriented environment
- Experience troubleshooting PC desktops and laptops, software, hardware, Microsoft office suites, email, printers and peripherals
- Flexible schedule as this job may require extended support hours, occasional night, weekend and some on-call work
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.