The Smartsheet Sales Systems Team is in the business of building innovative solutions to solve the needs of the Sales Organization and the company at large. We empower stakeholders and are a significant driver of efficiency and success within the business. We believe in teamwork, quality, and integrity. We improve, maintain, and operate scalable business platforms that deliver an incredible experience for our employees.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team. The Salesforce Administrator role will be responsible for delivering innovative solutions which make a tangible difference in the success of the company. A successful candidate will work with departmental leaders and stakeholders to develop and administer solutions which meet business needs. This individual must be able to lead projects from inception to completion with a high level of quality. Ability to solicit requirements, develop solutions, and manage change will aid in the candidate’s success.
This position reports to the Sales Systems Manager and is based at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Work on implementation and maintenance of processes, tools, and integrated systems
- Work with stakeholders to build out business requirements and success metrics
- Develop solutions which will continue to serve the business as it scales
- Work across multiple departments to ensure successful deployment of business solutions
- Triage inbound requests from stakeholders to address system issues
- Develop, maintain, and retire workflow rules, flows, and process builder processes
- Participate in system deployments, including validation and smoke testing
- Manage user configuration, roles, profiles, and permission sets
- Assist in managing Docusign, Impartner, Callidus, and other integrated tools to improve user efficiency
- Create and maintain documentation for internal processes and system configuration
- Managing and editing records and data when required
- 3-4 years of experience as a Salesforce system administrator
- Salesforce Admin certification required
- Experience with other connected applications such as Docusign, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once with superior time-management and soft organization skills
- Ability to develop innovative yet scalable solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
- Desire to often work with people as well as be a self-motivated team player
- Unfazed by constant change
- B.A. in Computer Engineering, or other related field, or equivalent industry experience required
Getting From Idea to Impact! At a time when organizational speed and execution are critical to gaining a competitive edge, modern work — especially at scale — is increasingly bogged down by legacy tools and legacy thinking.
Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, capture, manage, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.