Smartsheet is looking for a Customer Success Intern to support the Strategic Customer Success team as they drive customer satisfaction, successful product use, as well as customer retention and expansion. In partnership with the Strategic Customer Success leadership team, you will identify areas of opportunity to drive efficiencies as well as create new programs and processes to drive Smartsheet product adoption. You will also have the opportunity to shadow Customer Success Managers to learn customer onboarding best practices as well as programs that drive long-term product adoption. This is a hands-on role where you will be encouraged to be curious, ask questions, and provide recommendations based on your insights. The ideal candidate should be interested in Software as a Service (SaaS) account management and/or customer success, maintaining high customer adoption, technical leadership, and outstanding communication skills.
- In partnership with Strategic Customer Success leadership, contribute to defining and refining the initiatives, methodologies, and programs within the Strategic Customer Success team
- Assist in developing assets that the Strategic Account Customer Success Team can implement with customers to increase product adoption
- Study usage patterns to gain insights and provide recommendations that will increase customer adoption of Smartsheet
- Translate customer insights and needs to product management, marketing, and sales on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed in the user experience, product capabilities and features, and customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, high renewal and referral rates in our larger customers, many of which operate at a massive scale.
- Interest in account management or customer success
- Outstanding multi-task task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and technical elements.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.