Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Facilities Planner to support our two growing offices in Bellevue. This role requires strong technical aptitude, enterprise support experience, and most of all, a strong customer-first attitude. The successful candidate must be exceedingly proactive, well organized and ability to deal with ambiguity. Smartsheet is a fast-growing, award-winning Collaborative Work Management SaaS company.
This position reports to the Facilities Manager at our headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Coordinate and perform space planning for various facilities, including the development of short- and long-term space plans to accommodate staffing needs and other business requirements.
- Proactively develop block plans and migration plans and work with site leads and/or key customers to communicate and negotiate plans
- Develop, manage, and coordinate requests for moves, adds and changes with facilities
- Work cross-departmentally to plan onboarding seating for new hires
- Work with key business partners to manage headcount forecasts to proactively plan seating
- Act collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism
- Manage spacewalks for validation and update of occupancy metrics.
- 2+ years of facilities/space planning experience in an office environment
- Knowledge using Smartsheet and Office Space software preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional organization skills, communication skills, attention to detail, and follow through
- Ability to remain positive and poised in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with shifting priorities
- Strong decision-making ability
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.