Are you passionate about building great products? Smartsheet is looking for a product manager passionate about building products that deliver great customer experiences. Smartsheet is taking the world of work collaboration and project management by storm with its intuitive and extensible spreadsheet-like experience and rock-solid enterprise feature set. At Smartsheet you’ll find ambitious, motivated, and fulfilled employees working as one team, towards one purpose: empowering everyone to improve how they work. Regardless of role, team members are driven, entrepreneurial, and committed to making an impact by turning great ideas into action.
This is a critical, high visibility role with significant business ownership. Your chief responsibility is to deliver world-class product experiences that drive revenue. You will help make Smartsheet a product even more users will try, buy, use every day, and share.
You are equal parts builder, marketer, and user advocate. You will identify, prioritize, define, and deliver product enhancements to help people get started, discover compelling value, be enticed to buy, share, and to grow their use of Smartsheet. Your success will be measured on revenue from enhancements you deliver, user engagement and satisfaction, your ability to drive projects from concept through completion, and your skills working with customers and colleagues.
The position is based at our Bellevue headquarters and will report directly to the Principal Product Manager.
- Create a compelling vision for your portfolio of features, break down the work into a well-prioritized plan, and execute
- Assess revenue opportunity, project feasibility, approach, scope, and recommend go-to-market
- Own the strategy and execution of Smartsheet’s Revenue Optimization & User Acquisition
- Design intuitive products that solve customer problems and define detailed product requirements
- Manage ongoing tradeoffs in market fit, usability, cost, and performance
- Drive project through to completion, providing detailed progress metrics during build and thorough, insightful analysis of results post-launch
- Analyze market and competitive trends to inform new recommendations
We are looking for team players who are driven, proactive, passionate about the space, our business and the opportunity, and are effective problem solvers able to execute with little supervision. The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years experience as a product manager for a software product, B2B or B2C cloud experience strongly preferred
- Experience with conversion rate optimization tactics and strategies
- Strong knowledge of new user acquisition strategies and conversion funnels
- Deep experience working with UX, marketing, and engineering teams; deep commitment to customers and team collaboration
- Strong experience with quantitative analysis and A/B testing; experience with SQL, Databricks, Tableau, and Google Analytics preferred
- Experience with e-commerce preferred
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, startup attitude, plus relentless drive and outstanding ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and executives
- Passion for web-based business software
- Ability to understand, evaluate and discuss technical concepts
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product release cycles
- Bachelor’s degree in CompSci, Engineering, or other technical degree preferred, or Bachelor’s degree in Business with relevant technical experience.
Smartsheet is a rapidly growing SaaS company with over 95,000 customers across the globe, aiming to change the way businesses manage their work and collaborate. Smartsheet’s online application combines the ease of use of a spreadsheet with collaborative file sharing and discussions, visual timeline management and automated workflow capabilities. It’s used to manage diverse types of work including projects, programs and core business operations.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.