Smartsheet team members truly stand out. It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only innovative and authentic, but filled with individuals who are driven, supported and committed to playing a major role in Smartsheet’s success. Our leadership enables an environment that promotes personal and professional growth, as well as encouraging individuals to take an active role in realizing the vision of the company.
As the Manager, Business Recruiting, you will lead the business recruiting function at Smartsheet. You will directly manage recruiting efforts across Worldwide Field Operations (Strategic Accounts, Commercial Sales, Professional Services, Customer Success), G&A (People & Culture, FinOPs, FP&A, Accounting, Corp IT, Real Estate & Facilities, Legal & Compliance), Marketing (Content, Events, Analyst Relations, Public Relations), Business Intelligence to ensure quality hiring at scale. This position will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition and is located in Bellevue, WA.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting and hiring plan fulfillment for business organizations, working as a player/coach.
- Onboarding and training new recruiters in hiring processes and systems
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Ensure recruiters are managing to hiring metrics
- Provide innovative and scalable solutions to drive hiring and meet business objectives
- Create innovative sourcing strategies
- Ensure a best in class candidate experience
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates including data-driven recommendations for sourcing/hiring advice on the range of solutions
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and interviewers, providing consultative advice, guidance, expertise, and support
- Lead by example through following, setting, and/or sharing recruiting best practices
- Participate in ad-hoc Talent Acquisition projects
- 6+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, corporate and agency
- 3-6 years of experience in people management and mentorship managing recruiters/recruiting coordinators
- Experience consulting and managing clients
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Experience managing ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- Ability to communicate and work with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity
- Strong track record of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a manager and a leader
- Strong passion for advancing the human capital agenda of the organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Honest - Be truthful and do the right thing every time
Supportive - Be kind and help each other succeed
Driven - Be a self-starter, operate with urgency, go after ambitious goals, and focus on results
Innovative - Be observant, curious and challenge the status quo
Authentic - Be real and challenge directly, while showing you care personally
Effective - Deliver high-quality solutions that have a real impact on customers and the business
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.