Finance Operations - Customer Care Specialist I
The Customer Care Specialist I is responsible for follow up of Smartsheet Customer Care team inbound Customer service ticket queries, phone calls, and voicemails. This position is the first line of interaction with both external and internal Finance queries regarding Smartsheet. The Customer Care Specialist I helps with customer questions, employee inquiries, and other assignments as needed.
- Provides the standard for a great Smartsheet Customer experience.
- Respond to Customers within 24-48 hours of an inquiry coming in.
- Responsible for Communicating with Customers via phone and email.
- Answer Customer payment and invoice questions as required.
- Assist Customers with desired changes to their account.
- Assist Smartsheet Employees with questions, and problems as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Established Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and telephone communication skills
- Experience with Service Ticket/Case systems
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with Data Entry
- Strong typing skills with the ability to type 50+ words per minute with high accuracy
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, demonstrate good personal judgment,
and effectively handle tasks under pressure
- Resolves difficult or complicated challenges diplomatically to best assist the Customer and
- Quality of work to include timeliness, completeness, and accuracy.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.