Who We Are
SmartRent is a B2B SaaS company that develops innovative smart home solutions for property managers, community staff, and residents of multifamily and single family homes.
We’re doing big things in the proptech world! SmartRent has been recognized as the winner of HousingWire’s Tech100 Real Estate awards for the most innovative tech company serving the mortgage and real estate industries; named #1 in Growjo’s “100 Fastest Growing Companies in Arizona” Awards for 2021; and recognized as a Silver Stevie Winner for Contact Center of the Year in the technology sector—and we’re just getting started.
The Customer Success Team is a tight knit group of representatives who provide technical support for our
We are looking for a Customer Success Intern who is proactive, self-motivated, and an out of the box thinker. You’ll work alongside industry thought leaders to cultivate real world experience in a growing tech company through day-to-day operations, project work, and one on one mentoring.
This position reports to the Support Manager and is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in their career and deepen their professional skill set.
- Answer, troubleshoot and document customer issues received by phone, live chat, and email.
- Provide detailed solutions and resolution to customer-reported issues.
- Read and understand internal logging to effectively triage customer issues.
- Assist with off-hours support as needed for specific on-call shifts.
- Write and maintain documentation for product bugs, feature requests, and customer resolutions.
- Write and maintain customer-facing knowledge base documentation.
- Demonstrated strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in all mediums (written, in person, phone).
- Passionate, hardworking, self-motivated, and teachable with a keen sense of accountability and commitment to service excellence.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Strong background in the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong abilities using Excel and PowerPoint (or OSX equivalents).
- Previous experience working in a help desk environment is a plus, but not absolutely required.
- Experience using Zendesk and/or JIRA a plus.
- Do the hard work and go out of your way to deliver excellence
- Own outcomes and learn from your mistakes
- Are a collaborative and supportive team player; win or lose you lift others up
- Value authenticity, other's perspectives, and diversity in the workplace
- Have a passion for smart tech and the real estate industry