We’re looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to join a newly established team within the Media Engineering group. The team is responsible for building an analytical tool aimed to optimize brand marketing costs. The solution collects data from multiple social media platforms and third-party services, providing a comprehensive view on various marketing metrics, helping to make data-driven decisions.
This greenfield project just started in September, so you will have an exciting opportunity to join building a product in its early phase and contribute to project architecture!
Stack: Typescript, Node.js, Redis, React, Jotai, Apache ECharts
Learn more about Engineering at Smartly.io here.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will…
- Implement new features in our backend service and optimize its performance.
- Build convenient UIs to help users explore the data.
- Analyze and optimize user flow to improve application UX.
- Align UI components with the new Smartly Design System.
- Communicate with stakeholders to help build the project roadmap.Work as a part of an autonomous cross-functional team.
What we're looking for…
- Experienced fullstack engineer - We expect you to have solid experience from building robust and complex web applications. Experience in working with performance optimization is considered as a plus
- Communication is key - effective collaboration and coordination skills are essential.
- You are curious by nature - We have a very dynamic environment, and in order to succeed you need to be able to take ownership of your success. We expect you to be autonomous and ask the right questions.
- You are a true engineer - You don't think just in terms of stories. You think in terms of customer value and completing the objective. You are able to plan and execute work items as large as Epics.
What we offer you...
Our projects are a part of the DNA of our product, which means that every team will have some skin in the game. Your work will have a direct impact our customers and our business. You will own your work, and we will support you in that ownership. We value work life balance and have a strong culture that we hope all of our Smartlies bring their own flavour to. As a company we provide a competitive salary, option package and a generous package of benefits.
Our recruitment process...
- First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
- Meeting the team: learn more about your potential future team.
- Technical interviews: you take part in an interactive coding interview with one of our developers followed by a discussion around Systems Design and Architecture.
- Final meeting: during the final interview you’ll get a chance to meet the VP who oversees the whole Media Engineering group.
Smartly.io is the AI-powered advertising technology company transforming ad experiences for brands and their consumers. Our comprehensive advertising platform seamlessly integrates the capabilities of media, creative, and intelligence to power more than 800 billion impressions and generate more than 300 billion creatives annually, delivering tangible business outcomes for brands and advertisers. We are the only company managing creative and media for 700+ brands worldwide and $5B in ad spend across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, and TikTok. Our end-to-end technology, unmatched access to media platforms and exceptional customer service help Fortune 500 brands to reach and engage consumers and learn what performs best.
Visit Smartly.io to learn more.