Smartly.io has an exciting new opportunity for an Agency Sales Manager to join our growing team! Your role will be to introduce Smartly’s AI-powered adtech solution to advertising agency partners, driving revenue growth through our products and services.
Reporting to the Noram Agency Lead, you will drive opportunities for growth in the region by expanding services across the holding companies and independents’ many departments, business units, and regions. As such, understanding how both agencies and the platforms work is a must.
As an Agency Sales Manager at Smartly you will...
- Expand Smartly's footprint within strategic enterprise agencies in NorAm
- Proactively manage a new business opportunity pipeline to meet quarterly and annual objectives / KPIs
- Establish and manage MSAs with all holding companies, their subsidiaries and independents
- Communicate with and present to C-level executives, confidently conveying Smartly's value proposition
- Find new sources of revenue for Smartly and once onboarded, continue to drive additional revenue from target accounts and relationships within agencies and their holding companies
- Navigate and build relationships across the complex structure (Trading, client leadership teams, data science, tech, CEOs) of the agencies, establishing foundational education of Smartly’s value
- Acquire and maintain a solid understanding of the value proposition of the platform, as well as the existing and future needs of new prospects and existing customers
- Partner closely with Customer Success to cultivate a successful demonstration of our solution, trial and conversion of agencies
- Coach, enable and partner with agencies to effectively pitch new business, with Smartly as a core value to their service
- Maintain a disciplined pipeline with accurate updates to ensure reliable predictability in revenue forecasting
- Partner with internal collaborators including, but not limited to, product/customer marketing, customer success, subject matter experts, technical solutions engineers, and the people/operations teams to ensure operational excellence
We are looking for you if you have…
- 7+ years of sales and business development experience in ad-tech/mar-tech industries; experience with Meta, TikTok, Pinterest, Snap and knowledge of any self-serve platform, auction, or programmatic ad products is a plus
- Understanding of and have sold SaaS offerings, managed services, and professional services, with a proven record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Ability to build connections and engage confidently with a variety of audiences, including C-level decision makers, and ideally have strong agency contacts
- Ability to collaborate closely with internal cross-functional teams (product, marketing, engineering, customer success, etc.)Strong desire to learn about the product in order to effectively sell up to the C-suite or down to end users as needed
- Understanding of agency services, their business models, and the role they play within media and creative industries.
- Able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events
Perks & Benefits…
- Five weeks paid time off (PTO), 11 company paid holidays, unlimited sick days
- Generous healthcare packages & mental health benefits
- Monthly wellness benefit and learning reimbursement opportunities
- 401K plus matching & equity grants for all new Smartlies
- Volunteer time off days & company donation matching opportunities
- And so much more…
Smartly.io is the AI-powered advertising technology company transforming ad experiences for brands and their consumers. Our comprehensive advertising platform seamlessly integrates the capabilities of media, creative, and intelligence to power more than 800 billion impressions and generate more than 300 billion creatives annually, delivering tangible business outcomes for brands and advertisers. We are the only company managing creative and media for 700+ brands worldwide and $5B in ad spend across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, and TikTok. Our end-to-end technology, unmatched access to media platforms and exceptional customer service help Fortune 500 brands to reach and engage consumers and learn what performs best.
Visit Smartly.io to learn more.