We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Global Finance team based in Manila, where you would be a key player as part of our wider Accounts Payable function.
In this role you will report to our Manila-based Accounts Payable Team Lead and will join our fun, flexible and driven Global Finance team!
We offer a rewarding, fast-paced environment in which to grow, one where you can make a significant, positive impact on the Company, and one where Smartly is constantly innovating & progressing.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist at Smartly.io, you will...
- Timely and accurate transaction processing and query handling in relation to invoices, credit notes and expenses, including month-end close related tasks
- Supplier account management, including vendor onboarding and statement reconciliation, for customers across existing and new markets
- Supporting the Accounts Payable Team Lead with evolution of the Accounts Payable processes, including assisting with the implementation of new Accounts Payable systems
- Provide quality customer service to the team’s internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support to the Accounts Payable team across the processing of employee expense claims, in conformance with Smartly policies
- Ad-hoc tasks relating to the Accounts Payable function and wider Smartly accounting and finance related tasks
We're definitely looking for you, if you...
- Have a relevant work experience for the above requirements - we do not necessarily expect you to be fully fluent in all the tasks, and are open towards applicants who are willing and able to learn the needed skills
- Have solid organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and co-operate with the team to execute in a fast-paced environment
- Are detail and result oriented, comfortable working in collaborative setting, and have an eye for continuously automating and improving processes
- Are fluent in using MS Office (e.g. Excel) and Google (e.g. Sheets)
- Are comfortable using English in a work context
- Experience in using Netsuite and/or different Accounts Payable systems is considered an advantage
This opportunity is for a full time long term contract role within Adlib UK a subsidiary of Smartly Solutions.
Smartly.io is the AI-powered advertising technology company transforming ad experiences for brands and their consumers. Our comprehensive advertising platform seamlessly integrates the capabilities of media, creative, and intelligence to power more than 800 billion impressions and generate more than 300 billion creatives annually, delivering tangible business outcomes for brands and advertisers. We are the only company managing creative and media for 700+ brands worldwide and $5B in ad spend across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest, Snap, and TikTok. Our end-to-end technology, unmatched access to media platforms and exceptional customer service help Fortune 500 brands to reach and engage consumers and learn what performs best.
Visit Smartly.io to learn more.