As a Customer Solutions Engineer at Smartly.io, you put your technical problem solving skills to use, and unleash your drive for learning fast and teaching others. You work with the largest and most advanced performance marketers in the world at the cutting edge of the online marketing industry. You predict and solve customers’ technical bottlenecks, develop our product, and add to your own technical skillset constantly. You rather work through experimenting and testing than play by ready-made rules. You constantly think in terms of scripts and spend some time to automate rather than completing tasks manually time after time.
As a Customer Solutions Engineer at Smartly.io you will…
- Liaise with product, engineering and CS teams, to find opportunities to productize features and ensure feedback goes to product when there are opportunities
- Debug errors and go through code to solve problems, e.g. dig through the database to find out root causes for customers’ problems. Tackle repeating issues with scripts.
- Work closely together with our partners’ engineering teams.
- Assist and train your teammates in understanding & handling technical issues.
- Develop your own technical and marketing knowledge constantly to stay on top of the latest technology.
- Support the Sales and Customers teams in anything technical. This include automating their work, ensuring that their clients’ issues are resolved, unlocking revenue by creating prototypes that aren’t necessarily available yet in the main product
- Accurately assess the feasibility of technical requests, customer experience, maintenance needs and risks for errors to design to the best solutions for the customer need
We're definitely looking for you, if you...
- Are driven to combine the work of managing customers and solving complex problems with code.
- Have previous experience in web development, either professionally or through hobby projects. You should be really familiar with frontend and databases.
- Have minimum 3+ years of account management or other customer facing experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Have fluent spoken and written English (fluency in other major languages is a plus but not required).
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
- Ability to create solutions independently with the technologies used at Smartly. You don’t have to know all of these by heart as long as you’re comfortable jumping into a project and using them. See also Technology intro.
This opportunity is for a full time long term contract role within Adlib UK a subsidiary of Smartly Solutions.
Smartly.io is one of the world’s largest SaaS digital advertising platforms. We help brands better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best across the largest media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google.
We manage nearly $5B in ad spend and help 700+ brands worldwide. Our leading end-to-end technology and outstanding customer helps brands like Walmart, FanDuel, L’Oreal, Warner Bros. Discovery, Nestle, and Disney/ESPN to better reach audiences, engage creatives and learn what performs best.
We offer growth-minded people opportunities to make an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. You’ll work with a team of 600+ Smartlies, representing 60+ nationalities. We operate in 13 countries across 24 locations.
At Smartly.io, you can enjoy the freedom to harmonize work and personal life. As a global, hybrid organization, we are mindful to collaborate in ways that allow everyone, everywhere to be productive and feel included.
Join our global team to change the future of digital marketing!
Learn more at smartly.io/careers.