Ad-Lib is a creative marketing platform used by global brands and their agencies to connect their digital design and media buying technologies. Marketers use Ad-Lib to supercharge the performance of their campaigns by managing all their assets and all their stakeholders in one place. Creative planning, production decisions, dynamic creative optimization and creative analytics are all contained in a single, cross-channel platform to make it easy for marketers to run cross-channel and cross-border campaigns that are not just more efficient, but more effective. Ad-Lib's tech platform allows brands to build best practice, data-driven, personalized creative across all digital platforms easily and quickly. We bridge the divide between creative and media in a marketing campaign.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business, learn everyday with your peers and work with some of the world's largest and forward thinking brands we look forward to hearing from you!
The Client Partner is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote customer satisfaction and growth. Qualified individuals will work closely with customers to ensure adoption of the platform, promote usage and ensure overall satisfaction with the products and services purchased by the customer. This role will also help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize Ad-Lib's software platform based on the customer's business needs or business plans and educate customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software. Candidates must be capable of juggling multiple cross client priorities to ensure overall objectives/deliverables are being met in a timely manner in addition to managing expectations both internally and externally.
- Manage our amazing US clients:
- Develop and foster healthy relationship with client sponsor - drive Ad-Lib advocacy
- Expand relationships within the client organization with client management and other geo's/product/business lines/key partner relationships if applicable
- Ensure clients are able to articulate and demonstrate the value Ad-Lib's platform drives for the organization.
- Drive visibility of Ad-Lib's success/value proposition with client executive management (C-Suite)
- Be comfortable upselling additional hours, concepts required to support the client
- Must be able to kick-off renewal conversations preserving gross revenue and identify upsell opportunities to drive growth in net renewal revenue
- Grow revenue and scope of work with existing customers
- Build client's knowledge of Ad-Lib and improve their usage of the platform
- Build data-driven creative strategies
- Manage senior external stakeholders and build meaningful relationships (clients, media agencies, Google and Facebook reps)
- Work with Campaign Managers and other internal teams to onboard clients and deliver amazing campaigns on time
- Oversee the customer lifecycle and ensure organizational alignment to proactively drive adoption and usage of the Ad-Lib platform.
- Align customer objectives to a success roadmap, advise on digital creative best practices and ensure executive alignment to drive organizational maturity
- Be the voice of the client for our product & technology roadmap
- Share learnings and build best practice for the client services team
- Continuously learn about tech and digital marketing
- Success metrics in the role include
- Gross Revenue Renewal (primary)
- Logo Retention
- Revenue Growth
- Client advocacy/Net promoter score
- Usage and feature adoption
Plus a whole lot more - there is always the opportunity to flex your unique skill set at a startup.
Who are you?
- You have at least 8-10 years of direct industry experience (programmatic, MarTech/AdTech, media agency or digital marketing)
- Passion for customer service and relationship building. Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing, results driven work environment
- You know how to navigate an org and drive change management
- You have a high level of communication and networking skills.
- You can take complicated concepts and share them in a simple way with others
- You are a quick learner, a self-starter and keen to join a start-up environment
- You are organized, can project manage and multitask and always deliver to a high standard
- You thrive under pressure and are comfortable with fast paced growth
- You are driven to make your mark on the industry and progress quickly
- Customer and team-focused, delivery-oriented; motivated, and values honesty and integrity
- It's a bonus if you have a good eye for great creative content
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 4B€ in ad spend and serve more than 700 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 68 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 650 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.