Our mission is to bridge the divide between creative and media in a marketing campaign. We are a tech platform that allows brands to build best practice, data-driven, personalized creative across all digital platforms easily and quickly.
Ad-Lib has grown fast, and we work with some of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking advertisers.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow fast, work hard and learn everyday with our awesome team, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Manage our amazing US clients:
- Grow revenue and scope of work with existing customers
- Build client’s knowledge of Ad-Lib and improve their usage of the platform
- Build data-driven creative strategies
- Manage senior external stakeholders (clients, media agencies, Google and Facebook reps)
- Manage Campaign Managers and other internal teams to onboard clients and deliver amazing campaigns on time
- Be the voice of the client for our product & technology roadmap
- Share learnings and build best practice for the client services team
- Continuously learn about tech and digital marketing
Plus a whole lot more - there is always the opportunity to flex your unique skill set at a startup.
Who are you?
- You have at least 4+ years of direct industry experience (programmatic, MarTech/AdTech, media agency or digital marketing)
- You have a high level of communication and networking skills.
- You can take complicated concepts and share them in a simple way with others
- You are a quick learner, a self-starter and keen to join a start-up environment
- You are organized, can project manage and multitask and always deliver to a high standard
- You thrive under pressure and are comfortable with fast paced growth
- You are driven to make your mark on the industry and progress quickly
- It’s a bonus if you have a good eye for great creative content
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 4B€ in ad spend and serve more than 700 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 800 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.