Are you either a developer who's itching to work closely with customers or a business expert with a programming hobby and ambition towards product development? Good. We need your help in scaling our product and business.
As a Senior Customer Solutions Engineer at Smartly.io, you put your technical problem solving skills to use, and unleash your drive for learning fast and teaching others. You work with the largest and most advanced performance marketers in the world at the cutting edge of the online marketing industry. You predict and solve customers' technical bottlenecks, develop our product, and add to your own technical skillset constantly. You rather work through experimenting and testing than play by ready-made rules. You constantly think in terms of scripts and spend some time to automate rather than completing tasks manually time after time.
>> Check out what other Senior/ Tech AMs think about their role:
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
We're definitely looking for you, if you...
- Are driven to combine the work of managing customers and solving complex problems with code.
- Have previous experience in development, either professionally or through hobby projects. You should be familiar with the main Internet protocols and file formats.
- Have fluent spoken and written English (fluency in other major languages is a plus but not required).
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events (when international travel resumes).
- Have an interest in online marketing.
As a Senior Customer Solutions Engineer at Smartly.io you will...
- Support our Sales and Customer teams with your technical knowledge and skills.
- Interface with client's marketing and technical teams.
- Build and test features and integrations with your customers and share your findings with product management.
- Debug errors and go through code to solve problems, e.g. dig through the database to find out root causes for customers' problems. Address repeating needs with scripts.
- Plan online marketing strategies and corresponding technical requirements together with the world's largest online advertisers.
- Work closely with our partner's engineering teams, from Facebook to Snapchat and Pinterest.
- Assist and train your teammates in understanding and solving technical issues.
- Constantly expand your own technical knowledge to stay on top of the latest technology.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 650 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.