Smartly.io is looking for a Compensation and Benefits professional to join our scaling business to help refine and improve our global compensation & benefits program from strategy through to implementation. You will report to our Global Head of Total Rewards and be a part of our Global People Team.
Our goal is to have a total rewards package that is recognized and implemented globally that our employees value and understand. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our Global People Team and create and own the rewards program that contributes to the attraction, engagement and retention of our people.
As Manager, Compensation and Benefits at Smartly.io, you will...
- Provide comprehensive compensation and benefits solutions including data analytics, job evaluation, market assessment
- Be a subject matter expert in global compensation practices (base, variable incentives, equity, long-term incentives, sales incentive plans)
- Drive the global market data survey process, perform independent analysis of internal and external benchmarking data, including analytics and reporting
- Analyze compensation programs to assess design implications and market competitiveness, evaluating competitiveness internally and externally
- Lead the implementation of job architecture, benchmark salary ranges, and data management to ensure the integrity of the job hierarchy
- Support various incentive, equity plans, executive compensation programs, alongside Head of Sales Operations and FP&A
- Support Revenue Operations to enhance sales compensation plans
- Partner with HRPBs to continuously improve and streamline Total Rewards related communication and year end activities
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
- Work with HRBPs in EMEA, APAC, Americas to ensure our benefits are competitive and evaluate consistency to enhance employee experience
- Assess current benefit offerings and determine long-term enhancements, changes, and needs
- Support M&A deal activity in global benefits-related matters from pre-close due diligence through post-close integration
- Strong understanding of payroll practices, benefits administration, laws, and compliances
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare, and present reports to align risk and control processes with monitoring and mitigating risk
We are definitely looking for you if you have...
- 5+ years' experience in related work experience within a global organization, preferably within a high-growth organization focusing on total rewards strategy and execution
- Advanced proficiency in both Microsoft and Google Suite (e.g. Google Sheets) required, simple macro to VBA skills is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools, Business Objects preferred
- Ability to develop analytics from multiple streams of data, interpret, and communicate the data in a logical, concise way
- Strong process and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and ensure accurate delivery of products
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and enjoy high-volume of data
- Broad knowledge of Human Resources principles, policies, and Benefits programs in EMEA, APAC, and Americas
- Strong comprehension of financial and business performance metrics
- Experience in major survey methodologies and Workday is a plus
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.