Smartly.io's Global Partnerships Team is responsible for growing our strategic partnerships with platform and integration partners. The Director of Tech Partnerships will lead the development of Smartly.io's global strategic partnerships with key technology partners (Creative, Measurement, Identity, etc), as well as ensure that key integrations and tools are in place for Smartly.io's brand and agency customers who rely on our media buying, creative and data services across a series of advertising platforms. Our close strategic partnership with these partners has been critical to our success so far and continues to be critical to our success moving forward.
As the Global Tech Partnerships team lead, this person will report into the VP of Global Partnerships and set the strategy, facilitate key integrations and execute against commercials that drive adoption, integrations, visibility and revenue across the leading players in the adtech ecosystem.
This individual will bring an entrepreneurial nature to the way we approach and solve the enablement of our strategic technology partnerships. As such, this is a highly visible role across the organization and is an opportunity to make a lasting impact on the growth of our Partners' business and the success of Smartly.io, so it is paramount that candidates have an established ability to drive change management initiatives with our partners, and to instill focus, passion, collaboration, and confidence with our internal teams and our partner organizations.
As Director of Tech Partnerships at Smartly.io, you will...
- Design, create, and launch Smartly.io's strategic enablement plan to grow our footprint across and within the adtech ecosystem.
- Build, manage, and grow credible and cross-functional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders - Legal, Operations, Product, Sales - to effectively develop and scale profitable new business initiatives that drive future growth, expansion, and profitability for Smartly.io and its Partners.
- Pursue new and creative ways to expand market share, identify channel partnership opportunities, and capitalize on emerging interoperability trends to inform our product roadmap and GTM narrative.
- Create a holistic global enablement toolkit for our advertisers that enhance cross-regional efficiencies and scale capabilities with prioritized technology partnerships.
- Prepare forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders and upper management for use in organizational planning and financial forecasting.
- Lead, coach and grow a team of highly-skilled partnerships professionals
We're definitely looking for you if you have...
- Experience in working across multiple product sets (i.e. measurement, identity, audience, 1st party data onboarding, etc), as well as familiarity with buy and sell-side advertising technologies
- Background as a business strategist or operational leader within a channel model where differentiated approach, market innovation, and operational excellence have driven outsized growth
- Demonstrated executive presence and proven track record of building successful client relationships with senior Business Development leaders and C-Suite
- Referenceable ability to negotiate and influence partnerships and execute strategic initiatives in the media and advertising technology space
- Contributed and owned significant P&L in a growth business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 650 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.