Are you a designer with solid experience in digital design, including banner advertisements, artwork, animations, social media, and interactive web content? Are you interested in merging technology, data and creativity? Are you comfortable independently shaping conceptual ideas into fully developed social ad campaigns?
We are looking for a visionary Digital Designer who can handle the everyday production for Smartly.io's digital marketing and website design. As a Digital Designer and part of the Brand Marketing team, you will help plan and improve Smartly.io's digital marketing campaigns and online presence. Aside from production, your role includes strategic planning and working closely with our growth marketing team. Together with the team, you will set the visual strategy and translate our brand and offering into coherent campaigns that increase our brand awareness and attract new customers.
As a Digital Designer at Smartly.io, you will …
- Join Smartly.io's global brand marketing team
- Work closely with our growth marketing in planning and designing ads and content for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, Youtube and display for our digital ABM campaigns
- Plan style and visual strategy of our digital advertising
- Understand data and be able to take action based on the performance of your creative work
- Master the Smartly.io platform's creative features (like templating, automating, scaling) and leverage them in daily creative work
- Provide product feedback on the usability of the creative functionalities in the Smartly.io platform
- Work with our website manager and developer - you will be an integral part of the creative process from conceptualizing to executing website design and visuals.
We're definitely looking for you if you have...
- At least 3-5 years' of experience at an ad agency, digital agency, or an in-house digital marketing team
- Experience in creating social media ads across ad formats and placement - particularly on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Snap, TikTok, and Youtube
- Experience in conceptual thinking, a strong vision for branding and excellent eye for high-quality ads and visuals
- A self-starter with a cross-functional mindset and experience in working with growth marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, and CSS
- Knowledge in UI / UX design, Hubspot, InVision and/or Sketch is a plus!
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 650 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.