Smartly is looking for an HR Coordinator to join our Americas People Team! In this role you will assist with HR responsibilities and administrative tasks in the Americas and report to the Global Head of Human Resources.
Successful candidates must be sociable, have excellent problem solving skills and an entrepreneurial spirit. Attention to detail and strong communication skills are essential. You should also be comfortable handling highly confidential information and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity to grow your career in HR and be a part of our global People team!
This role will be based in our New York City office and can be either hybrid (2-3 days per week in the office) or full-time in office depending on your desired working model.
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will…
- Assist with the employee life cycle from beginning to end, including employee welcome procedures, onboarding and offboarding employees
- Process a variety of employment-related changes within HRIS systems, including employee status changes, employee information and other confidential employee data
- Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new Smartlies as a first point of contact
- Facilitate HR and benefits orientation for new employees
- Support HRBP with payroll and benefits administration and respond to employee inquiries and basic benefits questions
- Act as main point of contact in the Americas for the relevant HR inquiries
- Assist with internal communications for the Americas People Team
- Assist with reporting and data collecting for ad hoc requests
- Support employee experience initiatives such as employee well-being, diversity and inclusion
- Partner with operations team regarding office initiatives
- Organize special events, meetings, and trainings as needed
We are looking for you if you have…
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Worked in a start-up environment (A focus on Social or Ad-tech is a plus!)
- An understanding of US employment laws as well as general HR policies and practices
- Knowledge of HR databases and candidate management systems (BambooHR, Greenhouse, Workday, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and with a team
- A Bachelor's Degree (required)
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.