We are looking for a Billing Specialist to join our Global Finance team in New York. This is an exciting time to join us, as we are strengthening our Finance team where you would be a key player in shaping our monthly invoicing and revenue recognition processes.
As a Revenue Specialist at Smartly.io, you will be joining an international team to help build a scalable invoicing process that supports a growingly complex product and service offering. Your main responsibilities would be executing the monthly invoicing process, resolving billing errors as well as maintaining financial and business intelligence databases. You will also provide accurate data and financial reporting to varied internal teams, and have a chance to lead projects focused on invoicing automation and revenue recognition.
Smartly.io has grown rapidly to new markets, and we currently have 11 legal entities around the world. In this role you will be part of the Smartly.io group finance team and join an international team of fun, flexible and driven team members! We hope you enjoy working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. We offer you a steep learning curve and possibility to make a significant impact on the company.
As a Billing Specialist at Smartly.io, you will…
- Own our monthly financial closing related to invoicing and revenue recognition matters
- Proactively work with our Legal and Global Sales teams on customer contract terms
- Be in charge of investigating customer queries related to their invoices, billing corrections, issuing credit memos and updating business intelligence databases
- Work with our Revenue Operations team to govern and build scalable, hassle free processes for our Sales and Customer Success Managers
- Work with our Billing Development team to automate and improve processes to address business and financial control needs
- Other daily finance tasks and routines
We're definitely looking for you if you...
- Have 2-3 years relevant experience within the field of finance or revenue operations
- Are experienced in using Netsuite and writing SQL queries
- Have solid organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and co-operate with the team to execute in a fast-paced environment
- Are detail and result oriented, comfortable working in collaborative setting, and have an eye for continuously automating and improving processes
- Are fluent in using MS Office (Excel) and Google Suite (Sheets)
- Have experience in using Salesforce is considered an advantage
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.