- Manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns for our biggest managed service customers across all paid social channels (Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat etc)
- Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing
- Develop and execute strategies to unlock greater performance and learnings
- Build and utilize advanced campaign reporting to derive actionable insights and learnings to apply across accounts
- Iterate and expand upon performance studies and tests to identify what pushes the needle
- Help to run weekly meetings and QBRs with our customers and their internal teams
- Provide constant feedback to product development on how to improve the Smartly.io tool based on your first hand experience.
- Work together with our creative team to provide feedback and suggestions to the customers about improving creatives.
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for Smartly.io tool and Facebook advertising in general so that you’re constantly able to solve customers’ problems.
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers and Facebook.
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, running their online marketing campaigns and building long-term relationships.
- Have a of minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience preferably in Paid Social.
- Have technical understanding and skills to be able optimize campaigns and analyze their results.
- Have great communication skills to be able explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advice to help customers grow their performance.
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events (when allowable)
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.