Smartly.io has an exciting opportunity for a Content Manager to join our global marketing team to help us build a consistent brand identity and online presence!
The Content Manager will be responsible for crafting marketing campaigns, content strategies and production. You will also help to raise Smartly.io's brand awareness by sharing content, monitoring web traffic and metrics with the interest of maintaining best practices. This role will be based in New York and report to the Head of Brand Marketing.
As a Content Manager at Smartly.io, you will …
- Coordinate and execute the content strategy across Smartly.io's blog, and other marketing materials such as ebooks, social media, and website copy
- Ensure consistency and message delivery across all content touchpoints globally with the help of internal and external partners
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer teams, Product Marketing, Growth Marketing and Customer Marketing to produce written and video content that increase awareness and engagement and support company goals and growth
- Take ownership of content - lead, edit, write and deliver
- Lead all aspects of and manage content projects, reviewing and approving content built within the company and by freelance contributors
- Own Smartly.io's editorial guidelines and calendar
- Set, track and report content KPIs
We're definitely looking for you, if you have …
- Proven experience within a marketing team, agency or as a copywriter
- AdTech, MarTech or digital marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to receive and give constructive feedback
- The desire to learn and grow, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A solid understanding of the importance of brand voice and an eye for high-quality content
- Cross-functional approach and experience in working with diverse teams and roles
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.