A first impression can work wonders as we all know. That is the reason that Smartly is looking for a Product Manager to look after the customer onboarding journey. We want to ensure that the first impression guides customers through the Aha-moment journey to lifelong happy customers of Smartly.
As a Product Manager in our Cross-Channel Product Group, you will contribute to our suite of products that add value across advertising channels. Instead of focusing on a single channel, you'll build products that help our customers, the world's biggest brands, manage their advertising across multiple online advertising channels.
You will work collaboratively with your team and other teams in the company to let customers discover our value offerings like campaign management, visual reporting, optimization and automation features, external data integrations, image and video template editors, content management and team collaboration capabilities. To ensure our vision of helping brands manage their vast marketing portfolios effectively, while understanding what works for their audiences and their business.
As a Product Manager you will...
- Interact with our customers to define the right problems to solve in order to achieve your team’s objective.
- Be responsible for product discovery including user research, data analysis
- Build and validate with designers a user experience first prototype
- Ensure that your development team has the customer and business context.
- Craft the team's roadmap and the product backlog together with your development team In other words, you are also the product owner of the team.
- Create go-to-market plans with product marketing to increase product adoption and generate demand.
What we're looking for...
- 4+ years of product management focusing on B2B SaaS
- Experience executing high-impact projects. Making hard decisions and trade-offs come naturally to you.
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Thinking user experience first in all aspects
- Experience in launching multiple successful software products and features. Consistent track record of driving user or revenue growth through experimentation.
- A leader with some experience from a technologically complex domain, for example online advertising.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
What we offer you...
- We have a strong culture of ownership, which means you can have a significant personal impact on the products we're building, as well as their impact on our customers and our business.
- Opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there.
- Chance to develop products in close collaboration with the leading advertising platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest and Snap.
Our recruitment process
STEP 1 - First meeting: before diving deeper into your product management skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Smartly.io.
STEP 2 - Product management interview: we'll dive deeper into product management related topics and discuss both high level thinking and hands-on work. We're trying to get a clear overview of your skills and where you could learn more.
STEP 3 - Case study with our Product Managers.
STEP 4 - Final discussion with our leadership team.
Are you looking for more information? Learn more about how we do product management: smartly.io/blog/scaling-product-management-in-a-single-product-company
Check also out our Culture Handbook: https://www.smartly.io/culturehandbook
At the office, fully remote or a bit of both - it's your choice!
Smartly.io offers lots of flexibility to harmonize work and personal life. Along with flexible hours you can choose to work at the office, fully remotely, or a bit of both. Our teams operate in ways that are productive and inclusive regardless of where Smartlies are physically located.
For the moment, our Product & Engineering Team is located in Finland and Germany, with physical offices in Helsinki and Berlin and fully remote Smartlies living anywhere in the two countries. Smartlies can also work from other countries for 30 or 60 days a year.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.