Smartly.io is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to work with our Product Development organization, helping further its expansion from Finland to Germany and beyond. We work with the world's most advanced advertisers and are leading the way in building innovative solutions for creative and adding platforms to offer our customers a true multi-platform solution.
Our product is integral to our business and this role is key to supporting those who create it. We are making significant investments in our product organization and rapidly scaling our development teams.
In this role, you get to join a diverse team of colleagues, from across the organisation. You will collaborate with, and provide counsel to our Leadership team, and work closely with our Engineering Directors and team leads to build and execute a strategy to engage and develop our talent. To do this will require you to build solid relationships with various partners across the business, including Finance and Talent Acquisition. You will contribute at both strategic and hands-on levels, providing effective solutions to complex employee-related challenges. You’ll get to deliver on different functional aspects of HR, with an emphasis on coaching, organizational development, workforce planning, performance management, compliance and employee relations.
We are a fast scaling organization in 5 continents across 16 locations and you will get to be a part of a global team of diverse colleagues. As we continue to grow this role offers an exciting opportunity to work collectively to build scalable people processes and continue cultivating our culture.
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will
- Partner with leadership on organizational and people related strategy - develop programs focusing on retention, engagement, recognition and talent management
- Coach managers on performance management, feedback, employee development and career pathing
- Be a trusted advisor in all areas of HR including employee relations, investigations, leaves of absences and compensation
- Collaborate with our Learning & Development team to develop manager and team trainings focused on development, culture and career progression
- Partner with the Recruitment and FP&A team on strategic headcount planning and organizational planning, identifying key roles, opportunities to diversify our teams through external recruiting and internal mobility
- Interpret and apply understanding of corporate policies and practices, employment law, and other regulations to provide advice, guidance, or clarification for inquiries.
- Collaborate with fellow HRBP team members to discuss insights/approaches and make recommendations that align with culture and values.
- Work on a wide range of topical projects based on your interests and strengths.
We are definitely looking to start the discussions with you if you
- Have solid experience working in HR in Finland or Germany, preferably in international companies. Experience in product companies is considered an advantage.
- Are able to build agile and flexible processes that scale
- Value prioritizing our culture and core values as the keys to growing a successful business (you will be a model example of the daily application of Smartly.io values)
- Have an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to drive and execute projects forward while collaborating with different partners in different timezones
- Have a self-starter mindset and willingness to develop higher level practices and processes while contributing hands-on to daily activities in a flat organization
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.