Our team AweSoMe operates at the frontlines of our efforts to support multiple social media platforms. We own the campaign management functionalities that allow users to scale, automate and optimize their ad operations on Pinterest.
Join us in building new end-to-end automation solutions and scaling existing automation pipelines to help our customers automatically launch and iterate their Pinterest advertising.
Read more about our team AweSoMe in our Engineering Blog.
If you join our team, you'll be working with exciting challenges, such as...
- Work together with designers to architecture and implement high quality end-user interfaces and frontend tooling using modern frameworks and a micro frontend approach.
- Integrating our customers' data into our platform and building infrastructure to help large-scale advertisers automate their ad campaigns.
- Building data-intensive automation for optimizing ad campaign performance.
What we are looking for...
We design, build and maintain client-facing APIs and automation services using GraphQL, Node.js, and TypeScript, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, user interfaces using React, Apollo and Redux for core Pinterest workflows, as well as service integrations to the other Smartly infrastructure. From you, we expect solid skills with React, Node.js and TypeScript.
Ideally, you're a fullstack engineer, but we don't mind if you're more focused on the frontend or backend. We highly appreciate proven skills in modern front-end development as well as experience in backend infrastructure, large-scale data processing pipelines and event-based systems.
Take a closer look at what our team has been working on: How We Built a Seamless User-Experience from Multiple Small Front-End Applications.
Also check out How Engineers Work at Smartly.io.
At the office fully remote or a bit of both - it's your choice!
Smartly.io offers lots of flexibility to harmonize work and personal life. Along with flexible hours you can choose to work at the office, fully remotely, or a bit of both. Our teams operate in ways that are productive and inclusive regardless of where Smartlies are physically located.
For the moment, our Product & Engineering Team is located in Finland and Germany, with physical offices in Helsinki and Berlin and fully remote Smartlies living anywhere in the two countries. Smartlies can also work from other countries for 30 or 60 days a year.
What to expect from our recruitment process...
- First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
- Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
- Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
- Technical interviews: you take part in an interactive coding interview with one of our developers followed by a discussion around Systems Design and Architecture.
- Explore and Expand: we'll dig deeper into your main interests and core skills.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.