Being able to look at the performance data is one of the cornerstones of performance marketing. To support our customers, we need to collect advertising statistics from Facebook and enrich it with Smartly asset data, tracking provider data and possibly other data sources to generate a 360 degree view for their advertising performance. Complementing the data with the ability to do testing, our customers can find ways to improve their advertising performance and effectiveness.
Our new team, Stonks, is consolidating all of the Facebook performance insights and testing. Initially we will consolidate the pieces into this new team and then focus on developing more capabilities for our customers.
Tech stack: Node.js, TypeScript, React, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis and Kubernetes.
What You'll Do...
- Design, build and operate Node.js microservices running on Kubernetes that handle collecting insights of campaign and ad performance from Facebook.
- Design, build and operate a modern React micro-frontend for visualizing performance testing results.
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholders, working with product and UX/UI design to create great user experiences, working with Facebook about new features and innovations and with customers about their global marketing strategies.
What We're Looking for...
- Willingness to work in remote-only environment
- Experience in building Node.js microservices and modern React applications
- Experience in designing scalable and maintainable software architecture
- Capability to understand the needs of our customers and to build a product that solves their pain points
In summary, what we offer you...
- You'll have a significant personal impact on the products we're building, as well as their impact on our customers and our business, because of our strong culture of ownership.
- The team is in full control of how they work and what tools and technologies they use.
- You'll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there, like Uber, eBay, Zalando.
- Be part of a new team and tackle interesting new challenges.
At the office, fully remote or a bit of both - it's your choice!
Smartly.io offers lots of flexibility to harmonize work and personal life. Along with flexible hours you can choose to work at the office, fully remotely, or a bit of both. Our teams operate in ways that are productive and inclusive regardless of where Smartlies are physically located.
For the moment, our Product & Engineering Team is located in Finland and Germany, with physical offices in Helsinki and Berlin and fully remote Smartlies living anywhere in the two countries. Smartlies can also work from other countries for 30 or 60 days a year.
What to expect from our recruitment process...
- First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
- Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
- Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
- Technical interviews: you take part in an interactive coding interview with one of our developers followed by a discussion around Systems Design and Architecture.
- Explore and Expand: we'll dig deeper into your main interests and core skills.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.