We're looking for a Technical Writer to join our growing Knowledge Base team. This is a full-time and permanent position based in Helsinki or Berlin, with a possibility for hybrid or remote work.
If you have a passion for clear communication, and you get excited about a chance to really roll up your sleeves in organizing and reworking content to best serve your readers, you're the person we're looking for!
You're able to analyze complex information and transform it into clear, concise, and well-structured documentation. You're comfortable with taking ownership of planning your work and coordinating efforts with stakeholders to create high-quality and timely content. You adjust easily when plans change and targets move. Your communication is friendly and proactive, whether it's with stakeholders or with your own team. You're interested in digging into users' needs and the challenges they face, and working together with support and product development to help ensure that users find the help they need and the issues don't resurface.
We're proud of our Knowledge Base that features over 600 articles related to online marketing and the Smartly.io platform. It has grown as a joint effort around the common accumulated expertise around social media advertisement at Smartly.io. Now our team needs more hands on deck to speed our path towards world-class quality in the Knowledge Base and to ensure it meets our customers' high expectations.
As a Technical Writer, you will...
- Write content for the Knowledge Base.
- Analyze Knowledge Base content and work on content plans to upgrade the information typing, usability, and findability.
- Coordinate the documentation, review, and publishing of software updates in your area independently with stakeholders and contributors.
- Collaborate with other writers on Knowledge Base processes, content planning, peer reviews, and reporting.
- Examine Knowledge Base quality and use and help prioritize the needs for updates and rewrites.
Who we are looking for...
- You have proven experience in technical writing and content planning.
- You have fluent written and spoken English skills.
- You have the ability to learn new things quickly and are interested to work in a fast-paced online marketing domain.
- You thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization where you have autonomy in planning and carrying out your tasks.
- Experience in working in an agile environment with continuous delivery is a plus.
- Experience in documentation localization is a plus.
What we offer you...
- An opportunity to make a difference for Smartly.io with your outstanding technical writing skills
- A place in a growing team where you can participate in shaping our ways of working, common guidelines, and the tools used
- A work environment with a good balance between challenging work for professional growth and support for your wellbeing
- A competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.