Are you a Motion Designer who believes in merging technology, data and creativity? Do you have solid experience in producing high quality animations, and a drive to learn new applications to help your workflow? Are you looking to include digital work for global brands in your repertoire? Are you comfortable shaping conceptual ideas into fully developed animated social ad campaigns?
Smartly.io is looking for an imaginative Motion Designer who can handle the everyday production tasks of creating graphics and animation within our customers’ agreed guidelines. Your role will include strategic planning, storyboarding, production and presenting your work internally and/or externally. As a Motion Designer in our Creative Studio team, you will help our clients improve and plan their social advertising campaigns. You will consider the client’s current ads and partner with them to help set their visual strategy going forward. In addition, you will have the chance to work closely with our developers to create fully automated creative tools in our platform.
>> Would you like to work in a flat, transparent company with real opportunities to have an impact on the future of its business? Have a look at how we practice transparency: https://www.smartly.io/blog/extreme-transparency-in-practice
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
We're definitely looking for you, if you have...
- Experience at an ad agency, digital agency, or an in-house team of an online advertiser (e-commerce, mobile apps, or gaming a huge plus)
- Experience in creating tactical, direct response ads, as well as conceptual thinking, storyboarding and stunning branding
- Knowledge of social media advertising, particularly Facebook and Instagram, including all ad formats and placements
- Experience in video production, motion design and editing with Adobe Programs
- Experience in 3D animation is a nice-to-have
- Experience in communicating with and advising social advertisers
- Cross-functional mindset and experience in working with product managers and developers
- Strong vision for branding and excellent eye for high-quality ads
- Have strong time management skills, and the ability to work over multiple projects
As a Motion Designer at Smartly.io, you will…
- Join Smartly.io’s Creative Studio global team that creates and runs social media advertising on behalf of top global advertisers
- Work with brands to design creatives and content for social advertising campaigns
- Guide clients in the style, visual strategy and appearance of their digital advertising
- Consult advertisers on creative best practices on Facebook and Instagram
- Understand data and be able to take action based on the performance of your creative work
- Organize and facilitate creative workshops and trainings for brands
- Develop our creative offering together with the rest of our Global Creative Studio team
- Master the Smartly.io platform’s creative features (like templates) and leverage them in daily creative work
- Provide product feedback on the usability of the creative functionalities in the Smartly.io platform
- Collaborate with regional customer teams on new business pitches
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.