As a Product Design Lead for a new campaign creation product framework, you will manage a team of individual product designers and work together with the product leadership team in our Facebook and Channel Expansion groups to ensure we create a unified and enjoyable product experience across our platform.
This is a key role in developing and integrating the discipline of design into product strategy and the actions following it. You can have a significant personal impact on the products we're building, as well as their impact on our customers and our business. And as a very people-centric company, we want you to be a person who loves seeing others strive and grow as individuals and as a team - under your empathic leadership.
What we offer...
- A key role in developing and integrating the field of design into product strategy and the actions following it.
- Ability to actively participate in shaping, developing, and defining the field and culture of product design in Smartly — what it is, how it integrates to the rest of the organization, and how it scales.
- Opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there.
- Chance to develop products in close collaboration with the leading advertising platforms such as Facebook.
- Attractive benefits package, including 30 days of annual leave, company bonus and options.
Here's what you'll do...
- You will be part of the product leadership, where you will be shaping the product vision and participating in strategic and operational product decision-making.
- You will manage a team of product designers, guiding and mentoring them, helping them overcome challenges, and keeping them aware and aligned with the holistic, big picture.
- You work across departments to improve our product development processes, focusing on how user research transforms into design decisions, quality, and coherence of design implementation and design communications.
We're definitely looking for you, if you...
- Have at least 7+ years of design experience from a variety of environments.
- Have experience managing or mentoring other designers.
- Are experienced in all the stages of a design process, especially in user research and how data transforms into design decisions that increase customer value.
- Are passionate about creating extraordinary, measurable product experiences that scale.
- Know how to prioritize and execute. You are comfortable optimizing for speed and understanding when we should sweat the details vs. what we can fix forward.
- Are a great emphatic listener who cares about people's wellbeing and growth.
At the office, fully remote or a bit of both - it's your choice!
Smartly.io offers lots of flexibility to harmonize work and personal life. Along with flexible hours you can choose to work at the office, fully remotely, or a bit of both. Our teams operate in ways that are productive and inclusive regardless of where Smartlies are physically located.
For the moment, our Product & Engineering Team is located in Finland and Germany, with physical offices in Helsinki and Berlin and fully remote Smartlies living anywhere in the two countries. Smartlies can also work from other countries for 30 or 60 days a year.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.