We are seeking a Technical CRM Specialist to join our Revenue Operations team at Smartly.io. In this role, you will be responsible for the technical development and administration of our Salesforce system by communicating with stakeholders, being a technical specialist for ongoing projects and seeking opportunities to optimize and automate work. Your solutions within the Salesforce platform will support our critical business functions and help them meet company objectives. You can also have an impact on development practices and the prioritization of work. The position is full-time, permanent and you can work either from our headquarters in Helsinki or remotely from anywhere in Finland.
You will join a team that provides essential business solutions to stakeholders throughout the company — including tools for managing sales, customer relationships, marketing and contracts, as well as product analytics and invoicing automation. In your daily work, you will define and build effective solutions in our Salesforce platform to meet the needs of the end users. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment at the intersection of business and IT and impact the work of many others.
Learn more about Smartly’s culture and our ways of working in our Culture Handbook!
As a Technical CRM Specialist, you will...
- Design, develop and maintain applications, integrations, workflows, validations and other customizations with emphasis on usability and scalability.
- Identify opportunities for optimization, redesign or development in Salesforce.
- Take ownership of the development process from requirement analysis to deployment.
- Be flexible with the technological stack and be keen to explore technologies.
- Test the stability and functionality of the application as well as troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Do Salesforce administration tasks such as user access maintenance, data updates, security management and basic configuration updates.
- Provide technical support to our end users.
We're definitely looking for you, if you...
- Have demonstrated ability from working with Salesforce.
- Are able to define, design, document, build and test technical solutions based on business process requirements. As part of a small team, your work will be very end-to-end with all aspects of Salesforce and related tools and not be limited to only one part of the development process.
- Have experience in using Salesforce technologies such as APEX, SOQL, Lightning Components.
- Have experience and knowledge about development lifecycles and tooling like Git or Salesforce DX.
- Understand applications architecture and how different systems work together, as our team works with several integrations. We hope that you have at least some experience building integrations with Salesforce.
- Have an understanding and interest towards working on and optimizing business processes.
- Communicate well with both business and technical stakeholders and are able to manage their expectations.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.