The Cross-platform group builds value-adding solutions that advertisers or other development teams can leverage across multiple advertising platforms. These solutions include our for example authorization, customer feed ingestion, and reporting infrastructure. The group is highly connected with all other Smartly product groups and plays a key role ensuring enjoyable user experience across the whole product.
Smartly.io is scaling fast and we are looking for a Staff Engineer to drive large technical projects across the Cross-platform group. You will be working closely with multiple teams and need to set the technical direction across a variety of projects and initiatives while also mentoring and growing others on the team.
- Take responsibility for the planning, execution and release of complex technical projects that drive towards the architectural vision and provide leadership for teams in the Cross-Platform group.
- Be a technical leader within the group you work with to initiate, influence and drive technical projects across teams within Smartly.
- Drive execution, which will include hands-on coding and collaboration on the most critical projects
- Connect relevant parties affected by technical decisions
- Find ways to spread learning and knowledge sharing across the organization, leveling up our engineering practices and mentoring other engineers.
What we are looking for
- You have a strong technical background, including 8+ years of experience with software engineering and designing large scale systems.
- Strong track record in delivering projects
- Experience in building internal or external APIs
- You work across organizational boundaries and build effective relationships to tackle highly complex technical problems.
- Understanding of risks and benefits of abstraction layers and code reusability
- You listen well and internalize the best ideas from all over the organization while also setting a vision that others are excited to get behind.
- Future of feed processing at Smartly.io – scaling our architecture to handle more complex cases and larger catalogues
- Enterprise grade authentication and authorization framework
- Streamlining integration of new advertising platforms to our actionable reporting product
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.