Are you motivated by working closely with customers solving their online marketing strategy challenges? Do you take pride in helping your customers succeed and constantly looking for opportunities to expand and grow their business?
As a Paid Social Media Manager in the Managed Services team at Smartly.io, you will build upon your existing expertise and execute the digital advertising campaigns and strategies for our biggest managed service customers. You will function as the crucial link between customers, partners such as Facebook and Snapchat, and our product development team. You'll be at the forefront of the fast-paced online marketing industry, allowing you to learn & develop at speed whilst also growing and nurturing your own target market, managing customer relationships with large advertisers, and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
As Paid Social Media Manager at Smartly.io, you will...
- Manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns for our biggest managed service customers across all paid social channels (Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat etc)
- Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing;
- Develop and execute strategies to unlock greater performance and learnings.
- Build and utilise advanced campaign reporting to derive actionable insights and learnings to apply across accounts.
- Iterate and expand upon performance studies and tests to identify what pushes the needle.
- Run weekly meetings and QBRs with our customers and their internal teams
- Provide constant feedback to product development on how to improve the Smartly.io tool based on your first hand experience.
- Work together with our creative team to provide feedback and suggestions to the customers about improving creatives.
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for Smartly.io tool and Facebook advertising in general so that you're constantly able to solve customers' problems.
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers and Facebook.
We're definitely looking for you, if you...
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, running their online marketing campaigns and building long-term relationships.
- Have a minimum 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Have technical understanding and skills to be able optimize campaigns and analyze their results.
- Have great communication skills to be able explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advice to help customers grow their performance.
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.