As a team responsible for Facebook Dynamic Ads, team Dynamo helps our customers that have large amounts of products (in form of catalogs), to advertise those products to their potential customers.
We are in the process of improving our capabilities of Dynamic Ads on Facebook. As part of our new collaborative real time campaign workspaces tool, the team is working to enable customers of various verticals to scale up their social advertising by combining the power of highly personalised Facebook Dynamic Ads with automation capabilities of Smartly.
The new campaign workspaces tool is built on top of multiple microservices that provide APIs for handling different entities in Facebook. Our microservices are run by Kubernetes cluster, which is maintained by our DevOps team, but services inside the cluster are maintained by us.
Tech stack includes mainly TypeScript, Node.js, React, Redux, PostgreSQL
Read more about the our culture and developer ways of working:
What You'll Do
- Lead an autonomous Fullstack development team. Lead by example.
- Facilitate the team at team level. Enable them.
- Care about your team members' growth and development. Go far together.
- Tackle ambitious technical problems and add your mark to our Engineering culture. Help us grow.
What we're looking for
- You have experience throughout the full software life-cycle in an environment with multiple teams
- You have built and maintained large-scale, high-availability web applications with an active and growing user base
- You have experience in various agile development practices as well as the pragmatism to know which tradeoffs are acceptable and a sharp focus on delivery.
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback that leads to meaningful changes and growth.
- Empathetic and user-focused: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations, and you genuinely want to help them
- You are a skilled developer. You will need to be hands-on technically, comfortable reviewing and writing code.
At the office, fully remote or a bit of both - it's your choice!
Smartly.io offers lots of flexibility to harmonize work and personal life. Along with flexible hours you can choose to work at the office, fully remotely, or a bit of both. Our teams operate in ways that are productive and inclusive regardless of where Smartlies are physically located.
For the moment, our Product & Engineering Team is located in Finland and Germany, with physical offices in Helsinki and Berlin and fully remote Smartlies living anywhere in the two countries. Smartlies can also work from other countries for 30 or 60 days a year.
What to expect from our recruitment process...
- First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
- Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
- Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
- Technical interviews: you take part in an interactive coding interview with one of our developers followed by a discussion around Systems Design and Architecture.
- Explore and Expand: we'll dig deeper into your main interests and core skills.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.